Is solo play possible or is it mandatory multiplayer?
Tea on Rails
A downloadable game for Windows
Two traveling anteaters must work together in this hectic co-op game to prepare exotic tea inside their steam locomotive while the ingredients try to resist and nasty weather conditions turn this job into a demanding affair.
Get on the train and cook some tea! It's Free!!
- 18 playable levels
- 11 different ingredients to master
- A hub where you can relax and put on new hats
- Original Soundtrack
How to Play:
- Go to the top of the city next to the train
- Select a level from the level select menu
- Retrieve plants from the slot machine
- Open the pot with the lever
- Place the plant in the pot
- Use coal to make plants cook faster
- Pick each other up to fix the high pipe
Please play the in-game tutorial as well.
This game is still in development. If you have feedback or found a bug, please leave a comment down below.
The game is compatible with XBOX Controllers and/or Keyboard.
|Pick Up Items / Interact||Control|
|Pick Up Items / Interact||A|
Leon Arndt - Programming and Additional Music
Hoang Vu Nguyen - Character Art and UI
Elfi Kühndorf - Environment and Level Design
Wieland Müller (Exenye) - Music
Click download now to get access to the following files: